Sunday, October 02, 2005

Part 1: Fobby Questionnaire

I guess I can only do 10 questions at one go. Watch out for part 1 till 10!

1. What's in your bag when you go out? a lot of things, wallet, hp, makeup, tissue, thumbdrive, mirror, ipod mini, keys, etc
2. What's in your wallet? money, credit card, debit card, name cards, ATM cards, ezlink card, IC, Shu Uemura membership card, Kimage discount card, etc
3. Where do you like to eat? anywhere is nice as long as the company is rite.
4. What type of girls do you like? Non-sluts, non-bitch
5. What type of guys do you like? Guys who can click with me, who have a mind of their own.
6. Where/What is a must go/do in Mong Kok? Not so applicable, been in HK for only 5 days 4 nites!, but I guess is the cheap and nice food, and those street vendors.
7. WHere/What is a must go/do in Causeway Bay? Not applicable bah…
8. Do you value members of the gender you desire more than your friends? Huh? Don’t get it.
9. Romance or friendship? You neeed both to survive.
10 .Which is more important, romance of friendship? Equally impt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ky said...

A good start. ;)
I shall read all 10 chapters!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Shu said...

Heehee...u better...

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home