Thursday, October 06, 2005

Part 4: Fobby Questionnaire

31. What kind of watches are they? Stupid Baby-G, my fossil one whose chain broke and cant be fixed after I change the battery, the watch from my sis’s ex-bf (yes, who cares? I’m wearing it now!)
32. Plastic surgery, where would you choose? Boobs! haha
33. Celebrities you admire? Jay chou? Haha..cant think of any rite now.
34. What do you want to do, but don't have the guts to? Drive? Yes, I don’t have a licence yet, tried driving before tho. But I think I’m low in spatial intelligence, cant seem to estimate how much spacing there is between the kerbs and cars in front. Dive? Bungee? Touch a kitty! Hahaha…
35. Msn or ICQ? MSN, no one uses ICQ anymore.
36. Pick a soda from Fanta. What’s that?
37. What must you eat when you go 'yum cha'? Shrimp dumpling, carrot cakes, etc
38. Would you be someone's spare? U mean spare-tyre? Haha…..nope.
39. ___ or ___ (some HK pretty female celebrities)? No ans. Coz don’t understand.
40. You're opening a business, what would it be? A place that sells cheap and nice dessert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home